Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon always strives to make an ambience of competition for providing exposure to the innovation and creativity. Drona-JEE is a platform where the scholars can showcase their talent, knowledge and applications related to Mathematics. Through this forum, we provide an opportunity to identify, encourage, promote and nurture the talent of participants in mathematics at state, regional, national.
The broad objectives of conducting Drona-JEE include:-
1. Providing opportunities to talented students to solve challenging problems.
2. Promoting excellence in Mathematics and Physics.
1. The exam will carry 100 marks and comprises of 100 questions:
1.1 English - 30 marks.
1.2 Mathematics - 35 marks
1.2 Physics - 35 marks.
2. Questions will be objective types.
3. No negative marking.
4. Each correct answer will carry one mark.
Antonyms, Synonyms, Vocabulary, Word Formation, And sentence formation.
Trigonometry, permutation and combination, probablity theory, finite series, coordinate geometery and calculus.
Mechanics, Electromagnetic fields, circuits, thermodynamics ans statical physics.
All students need to register to given below form.
1. The Exam will run for 90 minutes.
2. The Exam is divided in 3 section.
3. Each section will run for 30 minutes.
4. Each section involves different subject.
5. Students are free to choose between sections at the beggining of exam.
6. Once a section is been chosen by a student, they cannot choose another one till next 30 minutes.