BloomBox, the Entrepreneurship Cell of KJSCE in association with Imarticus Learning presents Ennovate'20, a techno-business competition blending together both Entrepreneurship and Innovation with the aim ‘Make your work know it’s Worth!’. The participants need to develop a prototype of the technical product for an innovative idea and also a business plan for their product for this competition.
Ennovate is the perfect combination of Entrepreneurship, Technology and Innovation. This event aims to solve common daily problems faced by everyone to some extent in their day to day lives. The participants will be provided a wide variety of domains, making it possible for students of all disciplines, to come together and find solutions.
It is an opportunity for students to implement their ideas using technology, to display their skills in engineering solutions and proposing appropriate business plans to challenging and meaningful problems. Whether through developing an app, demonstrating the use of machine learning, developing hardware prototypes, developing helpful websites or working on open source technology, this challenge is for innovators who are able to translate the language of code into revolutionary solutions for real-world problems.
Ennovate ‘20 Roadmap:
1. Registration begins from 6th March 2020.
2. Domains will be released on 6th March itself.
3. The teams need to submit a document with the problem statement and solution. The synopsis for the same will be provided to the teams after registration.
4. Results of top 20 teams selected to be revealed on 23rd March 2020.
5. The selected teams pitch their prototype and business model before our judging panel on 28th March.
6. Winners will be declared on 28th March itself.
7. Participants takeaway indelible knowledge by our judges and an astounding experience of participating in a techno-business competition.
Perks of Participation:
1. Cash prizes of INR 35,000.
2. Certificates to the winning teams.
3. Participation certificate (in name of each team member).
4. Data Analytics Course coupons worth INR 5,000 to all participants.
5. Mentorship opportunities with Ycenter's global leadership team and Internship opportunities from 10+ renowned companies.
6. An opportunity to network with our judges and mentors and get insightful knowledge about the industry.
7. Win exciting goodies and vouchers.
1-5 members per team. This event is open to all. Attendees from all backgrounds, genders and geographies are welcomed. All team members can be currently studying in the same institution or different institution. Team members may be from different academic levels. Team members could be from any of the technology streams.
For more details and registration, visit: http://bit.ly/ecell-ennovate
After registering you will be hearing back from the BloomBox team soon about the further course of action.
For any queries, approach:
Krunal : 8425935778
Vartika : 9619705498
Charmi : 9769396857
FAQs for Ennovate
1) Is Ennovate a Hackthon ?
Ennovate is not a hackathon. It is a Techno-Business Competition.
2) Do I need to pay any money to register for Ennovate?
No. The competition has no registration fees. It is free for all.
3) Do we need to have the entire idea fully working?
The entire idea need not be fully implemented, however, the submission should be functional so that it can be reviewed by the judges.
4) Since there is no specific technology mentioned, are there any restrictions on using any number of pre-built libraries?
There is no restriction to use any language, technology stack, or libraries. You can use any of them to create the web/mobile application.
5) Who will own the IP (Intellectual Property) Rights to the product that they have built?
The developer(s) of the prototype will have all rights and own the IP of the product.
6) On what basis will my prototype be judged?
The details for judging criteria are provided in the details of the event section. Click this link http://bit.ly/RuleBookEnnovate20 to know more.
7) Is there any technology that we can't make use of in building our prototype?
No, there is no constraint on the type of technology you use.