"I'm convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance." -Steve Jobs
The nation is booming with a population of six billion people and everyone demands a job to cater to their life necessities. But there's a question - Where are Jobs?
Well, the answer is quite simple. It is within you. It is in that budding Entrepreneur, which seeks the motivation and guidance to shine, to reach the pinnacle. Technex'15 is here to get you all that you want to start before getting into being an Entrepreneur. We present you an extensive workshop spread across 2 days.
Twenty19 in association with Technex'15, IIT-BHU presents a 2-day workshop on
"Entreprenuership - Idea to Action"
A session by, Mr. Karthikeyan Vijayakumar – CEO & Founder of Twenty19
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Why should you become an Entrepreneur?
- Benefits of a start-up life
- Case studies of why a few people started up
- Paths to starting up a company
- Service Companies versus Product Companies
- Starting up in College versus Starting up after gaining experience
- Find a problem to solve - 1st Step to Become An Entrepreneur
- How to build a solution for the problem
- Check if people want to pay for the solution
- Action Plan and not business plan
- Customers, Prototype
- First 45 days of start-up Life
- How to sell, build and learn
- Funding for Start-ups - Grants, Angels, VCs, Family & Friends, College Grant
- How to recruit people for start-up?
Hands on Session - Bplan competition
- Ideating & Building an Action Plan
- Presenting the Action Plan
Stage 1: Presentation and interaction
- Students will be given time to present their ideas
- Questions will be asked by the judge
Stage 2: Judging round
- Judge will judge the whole idea and presentation of team/individual in terms of scores
- The rest of the participants will rate them from 1 to 5
- Review for each of the start-up based on rating
- How to market when you don't have any money?
Key workshop details
Date: 27th February and 28th February, 2015
Duration: 8 hours (4 hours per day)
Cost of Workshop: Rs.900 each participant
Pre-requisites: The workshop has no pre-requisites
Eligibility: Participant should belong to a registered educational institute and carry a valid identity card
Rajesh Barnwal - 08004803067
Shubhanshu - 09956834345