Detailed Course Content
- Refresher Session on Basic Electrical and Electronics Engg.
- Hybrid Components and Architectures
- Fundamentals, Performance, and Control of BLDC, Induction, Synchronous & Reluctance Machines
- Batteries for Hybrid Vehicle System Application
- Battery Management Systems
- Hardware Elements of the Power Electronics
- Safety, Testing, Regulations, and Standards
- Vehicle Dynamics Controls of Electrified Vehicles
- Modeling and Simulation of BEVs and HEVs in MatLab/Simulink Environment
- Case Study of Toyota Prius / Chevrolet Volt / Honda Civic / Tesla Models DevelopmenPractical and Demo Sessions:
- Range and Power Calculations
- Battery Pack Layout with Battery management System Diagnosis and Troubleshooting
- Demo of typical EV architecture with an E-Bike Kit
- Simulation of EV Systems in Software Environment
- Video Demonstration of Testing of Electric Vehicle
- Demo of a Live Electric Vehicle Health Monitoring system
- Hand Calculation session on Different range of EV’s
Dr. Damodharan P.
He received the B.E. degree from the Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, the M.E. Degree in Power Electronics and Drives from the College of Engineering (CEG), Anna University, and the Ph.D. degree from Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-M). From 2008 to 2009, he was an Assistant Chief Engineer with M/s Lucas-TVS Ltd., where he was involved in the design and development of BLDC Motor drive for automotive engine cooling system and PMSM Motor Drive for EV applications. From 2009 onwards he is working as a faculty in the Dept. of ECE, IIITDM Kancheepuram, Chennai.
On request with additional charge
Please Note: The non-refundable registration fee (inclusive of 18% GST) will be accepted ONLY through an Online Bank Transfer. The registration fee includes course materials, participation certificate, lunch, and refreshments.
The participants are requested to register and pay the registration fee through online by using the following link: