In the recent times, the power of market has been instrumental in controlling more of the social resources. Scholars acknowledge that as market forces legitimate consumption and also promote well being and satisfaction, considerable attention is needed to address such market level problematisation in the context of the Emerging Economics and all the important Asian Markets.
This Conference proposes to bring together academic and manegerial perspective to addressing the issue.
The proposed track may include, but is not limited to:
- Role of Markets in Shaping Consumpptions among Consumer Groups in Asia and other Emerging Markets.
- Role of Social Media in Marketisation and Inclusivity.
- Effects of Marketisation among BOP consumers.
- New- Age marketing Strategy
- Consumer well- being
- Changing notions of brand meanings
- Organisational Response and marketing Strategy.