OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
- Introduce the participants, the various Rapid Manufacturing Technologies that are available, focusing towards its importance in industrial applications.
- Impart knowledge on the selection of the most appropriate Rapid Manufacturing Technology available for selected applications.
- Present the recent developments in additive and subtractive manufacturing technologies.
- Technology overview of additive and subtractive manufacturing.
- Model generation methods and CAD data processing techniques.
- Additive manufacturing processes, systems and materials.
- Additive manufacturing of precision components in plastics, metals, bio-materials and quality control issues.
- Aerospace, defence and automobile applications of additive manufacturing technologies.
- Recent advances and scope for research in rapid manufacturing technology.
- Hands-on training in the prototyping of products using 3D Printing Machine and Subtractive Rapid Prototyping Machine.
- Demonstration on Rapid Free Forming (RFF) of sheet metals.
- Visit to PSG TIFAC Core (Product Development Centre)
Accommodation for workshop participants are available in College Hostel on chargeable basis.
Registration fee for students of Engineering Colleges* : Rs. 1,500/- (inclusive of service tax)
Registrations can be made online along with the Demand Draft for registration fee drawn in favour of “PSGCNCE” payable at Coimbatore.
Registration fee includes workshop kit, certificates, course material (CD), refreshments and working lunch.
Registrations has to be completed on or before 25/03/2020.
* This programme is only for engineering college students and the total number of participants is limited to 30.
* Accommodation for workshop participants are available in College Hostel on chargeable basis.
Online registration link : https://form.jotform.com/200311779604451
Event Brochure: http://psgtech.edu/educms/sorces/CLG/anns/RAMP-2020.pdf
College website Link : http://www.psgtech.edu/course conducted.php