This is the first International Conference being organized by P.S.R. Engineering College addresses the title “Recent trends in Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering (REECE)”. This conference is a forum for presenting recent developments and research findings in the fields of Electrical, Electronics, Information and Communication Engineering.
The conference invites novel contributions from leading researchers and engineers in the domain of interest. The scope of the conference wraps all the theoretical and practical aspects of the advancements in Electrical and Communication domain from basic research to the development of real-time applications.
REECE’17 is aimed at stimulating young minds with new ideas, particularly addressing with interdisciplinary problems along with solutions. This conference further focuses on increasing the awareness in the industry to adapt to the fourth industrial revolution and the trade and industry benefits that can be gained by implementing them. It is hoped that at the end of this conference possible solutions and conclusions will emerge out of the theme.
The Organizing Committee for the International Conference on “Recent trends in Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering” (REECE) invites original research articles related to the following theme areas but not limited to:
- RF and Microwave Communication
- Mobile and Wireless Communication
- Optical and Broadband Communication
- VLSI/Embedded Systems
- MEMS and Nanotechnology
- Optoelectronic and Photonic Devices
- Multimedia and Sensor Networks
- Intelligent Control System
- Big Data Analysis
- Cloud Computing/ Grid Computing / Computer Networks
- Signal/Image Processing
- Robotics and Automation
- Soft Computing and Optimization Techniques
- Industrial / Medical Electronics
- Energy storage devices & systems
- Flexible AC Transmission systems
- Intelligent Energy Distribution & Management
- Power Electronics & Drives / Power Quality Issues
- Adaptive & Learning Control
- Process Control & Non-linear Systems
- Renewable Energy Applications
- Fuzzy expert systems
- Electrical Machines/ High Voltage Engineering
- PLC, SCADA based systems
- Power System operation and control
Available for Selected Students
The authors are instructed to prepare their full length papers in IEEE format (www.ieee.org/documents /MSW_A4_format.doc) not exceeding 6 pages. Authors can send their papers along with registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PG & UG Students Rs. 2,000/-
Research Scholars & Faculty Members Rs. 2,500/-
Industry Participants Rs. 3,000/-
Mode of Payment:
Amount in the name of “Department of ECE, P.S.R Engineering College” payable at Sivakasi by Electronic Transfer / Draft / NEFT / RTGS / Net Banking / Wire Transfer.
Bank Name: Bank of India
Bank Account Name: Department of ECE
Bank Account No: 815810110000995
Bank IFSC Code: BKID0008158
Bank Branch Name: P.S.R. Engineering College
Bank Branch Address: P.S.R. Engineering College, Sevelpatti, Sivakasi, Tamilnadu.