About the School of Bio & Chemical Engineering
The School of Bio & Chemical Engineering is a conglomerate of four disciplines of technology namely the Department of Biotechnology, Department of Bioinformatics, Department of Biomedical Engineering and Department of Chemical Engineering. The faculty has a greater mission of upgrading the quality of technical education of the students that caters the need of twenty first century.
About the program
The International Conference on Bioengineering on Health and Environment, ICBHE'17, organized by the School of Bio and Chemical Engineering to promotes exchange of novel thoughts and creative ideas amongst academicians, industrialists, students and research scholars. This forum provides expression of innovative research experience as oral and poster presentation where there's freedom to discuss, debate and defend their findings to benefit all concerned.
1. Prof. Bulent MERTOGLU, Department of Bioengineering, Marmara University, Ä°stanbul, Turkey.
2. Dr. P.V. Shivaprasad, National Centre for Biological Sciences,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (NCBS-TIFR) GKVK Campus, Bangalore.
3. Dr.Aswin Sai Narain Seshasayee, Reader-F, National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS-TIFR),
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK, Bangalore.
4. Prof. P. Gautam, Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai
5. Dr.Nahren Manuel Mascarenhas, Department of Chemistry, Sacred Heart College, Tirupattur, Vellore
6. Dr. Kannan A, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
7. Col. Dr. A. Jayakrishnan, Ph.D., FASc., FNA, Professor, Department of Biotechnology
Bhupat and Jyoti Mehta School of Biosciences, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai.
8. Dr. Agastian S. Theoder, P., Associate Professor, Department of Plant Biology and Biotechnology,
Loyola College, Nungambakkam, Chennai.
9. Dr.Senthilkumar Muthusamy, Institute of Molecular Cardiology; Diabetes and Obesity Center,
Department of Medicine, University of Louisville, USA.
10. Dr. Dinesh Kumar, Associate Professor, Dept of Anatomy, NUS, Singapore
11. Dr. Swaminathan Palanisami, NVICO, Chennai