India's best opportunity portal for college students. Apply to the hottest internships across India for FREE.Get info on culturals,symposiums,conferences,scholarships & contests
School of Management, KIIT University
For more details
12 Oct 2012
14 Oct 2012
College Events - Management Fests
Kolosseum'12 brings to you a platform, to let you be heard. It is all about beating the norms and be lent an ear to arouse the inner conscience and bring in a revolution. It is one of the biggest management festivals in this part of the country where only a leader, with tenacious determination to raise voice, can succeed in defying the good cause. You have all the tools at your hands to support you, be it your business acumen or your hold on the stock market, your general awareness or your debating power, your creativity or your charisma. The non-stop 3 day events are at your call.
What beholds is the beautiful temple city of Lord Jagannath with magnificent caves and splendid monuments. The land of the sun, the Konark Temple and the beach of Puri will exhilarate and catch your nerves. The Lake of Chilika will demonstrate the beauty of nature with thousands of birds flocking and migrating at the lake.
So don’t miss this occasion! Just grab your opportunity to be heard and let the nation witness the ultimate power of revolution!
1. Team Anna (Series of Games-5 people per team): Total Cash Prize: Rs. 15,000
2. The Hazare (Best Manager): Total cash Prize: Rs. 7000
3. The Amendment (B-Plan): Total cash Prize: Rs. 10,000
4. Interrogation Room (B-Quiz): Total cash Prize: Rs. 10,000
5. Joan of Arc (Stock Stimulation): Total cash Prize: Rs. 10,000
6. Jaago Re (Ad-Drama): Total cash Prize: Rs. Rs. 5,000
7. Debate: Total cash Prize: Rs. 4,000
8. Reach the Crowd (Street Play): Total cash Prize: Rs. 5,000
9. Let 'em Hear! (Rock Band Competition): Total cash Prize: Rs. 10,000
10. March of Revolt (Ramp walk Competition): Total cash Prize: Rs. 10,000
11. Steps you take (Group dance Competition): Total cash Prize: Rs. 6,000
12. Capture it all (Photography competition): Total cash Prize: Rs. 1,000
13. Rebelling Shroud (T-shirt Painting competition): Total cash Prize: Rs. 3,000
14. Quit the Trap (Ad-Video making competition): Total cash Prize: Rs. 4,000
15. NFS-MW (LAN Gaming): Total cash Prize: Rs. 3,000
16. Counter Strike 1.6 (LAN Gaming): Total cash Prize: Rs. 8,000
1. Total Cash Prize: 1 Lakhs+
2. Day 3 to be concluded by a "Star Night" by a Bollywood Sensation.
3. Attractive workshops.
|Event Facebook page|
|Event Submitted by|
Name: Abhishek Jain
College: School of Management, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Public profile: https://www.facebook.com/abhishek142006
|Management Fests, B-School Events, Business School Competitions|